Friday, July 17, 2009

yesterday was cloud,today was BRIGHT !

hello everyone.

oh gosh, i'm so glad because finally i can post again !
hell to the yeah :)

anyway,please congrats me anyone ! because yesterday on 16th of July 2009 was my FINAL TEST for my university exam.
yes, having passed from my high school,i had had several test for FK . after failed in SMUP, i took SNMPTN on1-2 july and yesterday i took USM UNJANI.

have you read my last post ? yes, i'm so desperate now because i think i screwed up unjani's test. for God sake, for the basic capability, its kinda easy ( except indonesia ) but for science capability . DAMN HARD.

so yesterday was cloud for me.

anyway,today i went to my sister's graduation party held by Civil Engineering .
and guess what i wore ?


Leslie Lay @ Ross red-gray dress, Zoya gray veil,Liz Claiborne red bag, unbranded legging,Liz Claiborne wedges

i love the red-gray dress, why ? because it's one piece dress but look like two pieces !


like i told you, this was my outfit for my sis' second graduation party, and
for the third party which are held by ITB, i'm going to wear another dress.


see you on another post :)
xoxo,



p.s : HAPPY GRADUATED !
and i'm so sorry to hear for J.W Marriott and Ritz Carlton. May God Bless all people who died,amiin.

0 Kicauan: