Friday, May 22, 2009

Questionthings

hello folkies !

good day,isn't it ?

anyway, I've just finished my blog walking time ( weird word,huh?) and i found this magical blog.

why on earth i say it's so magical ?
because, the author of this blog only 10 years old. yeah, AWESOME.
i don't know what to say about this cutie little girl, just check her blog yourself here :)

so anyway, in her blog, i found this GREAT questions and i just love it, although i haven't been tagged by anyone, but i'm so happy,to write and answer it.

What is your current obsession?
still the same, biggest obsession : become a great and humble doctor.

What is your weirdest obsession?
mmm, i think having a lot of stuff about spongebob squarepants, cow, and anything on pink is my weirdest obsession.

What are you wearing today?
my uniform. oh GOD, this is my last day i wear my school uniform :(
and because of that, i didn't change my clothes since i got home at 6 pm.

What’s for dinner today?
dinner ? i have stopped having supper since i start my hellyes diet. haha.

Why is today special?
i know i know! because today i watched night at museum 2 with my beloved friends. yeah, i'll be missing them so BAD.

What would you like to learn to do?
to be humble and useful.

What’s the last thing you bought?
un dictionnaire de français, and one book for my next university exam.

What are you listening to right now?
my aerobics's song : kuburan-lupa lupa ingat,BEP-boom boom pow, house of voodoo-shadow,rihana-don't stop the music, and beyonce-hello.

What is your favorite weather?
mmm, i love winter because i can see my own breath .
i love spring because i feel I'm a princess ( i know,too much imagination )
i love summer, it's hot. like me ! i'm hot ( haha, narcissist mode : ON )
i love fall,because it's really great if i see a leave dropping like a rain.

i love all season, in fact i love RAINY DAY.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
pass the national exam and SMUP, so i can be a doctor.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
ya ya ya, i write the answer because i want to. i have told you, i haven't been tagged by anyone. hihi.so should i write something about myself ?

i don't think so.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
where my mom,my dad,my sister, and love of my life live.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
your warmy hand. HAHA. please laugh.

i dont expect that i'll answer with this sentence. the real answer : i want a BB or nokia e63.


What would you like to get rid of?

nothing. i just love myself , no matter how bad it is.

if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
paris= je t'aime

seattle+everett= because i miss my dad so much.


Which language do you want to learn?
chinese. but first, i want to speak fluently in French and English of course.

What do you look for in a friend?
kindness. honest.


Who do you want to meet in person? my dad and YOU darl :)


What’s your favorite type of music?
something catchy and easy listening.


What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
my DASTER.


What is your dream job?
doctor. yes, extremely sure.

Any favorite models?
mmm. dunno. i just love the game not the player.

* why i'm so confuse when i said those word ?

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
books, shoe, books,cellphone.


Favorite designer?
mmm. i love every clothes from every designer that FIT IN ME.


Fashion pet peeve?
what's that suppose to mean ?

Do you admire anyone’s style?
yeah of course.


Describe your personal style
moody, tryin to be girly.and a lot of pink yellow or brown.

should i tag everyone ? yay or nay ?


but,whatever.

so i tag you,you and YOU sweety.

if you love the question like i do, just copy it and answer by yourself.

♥xoxo♥

0 Kicauan: